Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hargoth's Adventure - Day 17

2 Hearthfire

After some more dreams about the man with the golden mask, I woke up ready for the long journey to see the Ashlanders. Caius told me to head north to Maar Gan and then get more specific instructions from there to reach Urshilaku camp. I hadn't been there yet, so I decided to take a Silt Strider to Ald'ruhn and then walk from there to learn the lay of the land better. When I arrived in the city there was another strong sandstorm blowing, but I toughed it out and trekked north. I was attacked by numerous diseased creatures on the way, and had to use a potion to get rid of some Blight before it got bad. Before too long though, I made it to the town of Maar Gan.

Looking around town to see what was up, a Dunmer woman named Assi stopped me and starting telling me about Dagoth Ur, just like the man in Balmora. I shook her off and tracked down Nuleno Tedas at the outpost for directions. She told me to follow a ravine to the coast to find a beached ship, and then swim to the east to find some Daedric ruins. The camp would be east of there. I thanked her for the help, but it was a little late and I was weak from fighting, so I decided to spend tonight at the tradehouse, which has some beds. Short update today, I'm going to start a new character tomorrow for a Let's Play. I'll post with more details.

No comments: