Thursday, December 25, 2008

Nerevar's Quest - Part 1

After a mysterious vision, I awoke in the hull of a gently swaying ship.



A strange looking Dunmer asked me my name, and I told him it was Nerevar.





A man told me to follow him, and still feeling strange, I obeyed.




I opened the hatch and saw a world very unlike the one I had come from.




He asked where I was from. I am a proud Argonian of the Black Marsh.




Inside, a Breton asked me many questions.




This is the class I finally settled on.




It was close with the Tower and the Sign, but if I really need to be invisible, I have Alteration.



And this is our character.




On my way out, I grabbed a knife off the table. It should be fine until I get something better.




For some reason, I felt compelled to check the nearby barrel, and found a magic ring.




Status screen with map, magic, equipment, and stats.



An Imperial gave me a bit of money and a package for a man named Caius in Balmora. I am supposed to go see him, but that doesn't interest me at the moment.



Journal with quest information.



Outside, a Bosmer told me about his missing ring. I showed him the one I found, and he thanked me for it, and said he'd tell the local trader how nice I was.



I spotted a lighthouse and decided to see the view from the top.



There's not much to this quaint little town, but it's where my quest begins. I'll go next wherever the road takes me.

Not much to this update, just getting started. I'll try to post a new part about twice a week.

No comments: